XILS-lab announces Synthix + Pre-order Group Buy
XILS-lab has announced Synthix, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac inspired by the Elka Synthex.
Inspired from a old monster, aclaimed by a lot of synthesizer gurus, it is not only a new virtual analog : thanks to exclusive new features, the sound and the possibilities of this new polyphonic synthesizer enhance the XILS-lab inspiration tools.
- Two oscillators with 4 selectable waveforms, Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse and its dedicated PWM and Ring modulator mode. Additionally, the Triangle and Sawtooth waveforms do have PWM modes. Several waveforms can be selected simultaneously for each of the oscillators.
- One multimode filter based on the CEM 3320 chip emulation, providing Self oscillating 12 dB and 24 dB low pass, 6 and 12 dB band pass, and 12 dB high pass modes.
- Four D-ADSR: an enhanced standard ADSR envelope with a MIDI syncable delay.
- Four LFOs, including two neverseen LFOS types.
- Four embedded effects: Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Dual EQs.
- One Multi-track sequencer.
- Several playing modes including A la Moog mono modes and several Polyphonic modes.
- The Chaox: an LFO based on fully calculated chaotics functions. real life enters in synthesizers.
- The Rythm: an LFO with uses the Rythm for its main purpose.
- Guitar modes, Circular and random polyphonic modes.
- Multi-Layer: 8 totaly independant layers (each layer can have its own set of oscillators, filters, envelopes, glide and lfos, with independent settings).
- Polytimbral mode: 2 keyboards, each with its own independent arpeggiator and MIDI settings management.
Synthix is available to pre-order for €84.50 EUR until July 21th (regular price 169 EUR). Registered XILS users pay €76.05 EUR. You will receive a license and the current stable release candidate version upon purchase.