XILS-lab has announced the release of PolyKB, a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
The PolyKB is a recreation of a very rare, very powerful polyphonic synthesizer released in the 80’s by a french company.
- Two aliasing-free morphing oscillators: from triangle to pulse, through saw.
- One 4 poles low pass self oscillating filter.
- Two envelope generators (ADSR).
- Two MIDI synced LFO.
- One MIDI synced Sample and Hold.
- One 128 steps polyphonic sequencer.
- One arpeggiator.
- Chorus and delay effects.
- Mono/Unison/Poly playing mode with up to 16 voices of polyphony.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable.
PolyKB is available to purchase as an instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), priced at 149 EUR.