XILS-lab releases XILS V+ synthesizer plugin
XILS-lab has announced the release of the XILS V+, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
From a very long time, this wonderful and versatile machine was used by a lot of well know artists and musicians, from a long time now, it is waiting by a lot of computer users to be part of their sound arsenal.
The XILS V+ combines a Vintage 10 band Vocoder, Supreme Top Octave Divider based Strings and Human Voices, or any sophisticated layering of these three elements.
After more than one year of intense modeling deep in the basement of the Xils Laboratories, we offer you this complete recreation of a legend. Its unique vintage vibe and beauty that can only be brought back to life by precisely emulating different ancient and forgotten techniques.
XILS V+ features
- One finely tweak and emulated Top Octave Divider aliasing free oscillator, providing up to 49 voices of polyphony.
- Access to a lot of parameters which its hardware model kept secret under the roof.
- One strings section.
- One human voices section.
- One 10 bands vocoder.
- A virtual keyboard ( from which notes can be saved in your presets).
- An Advanced Stereo Space effect.
- A simple but nice sounding reverb.
- A Analog like resonant Phaser.
- Up to 6 free assignable modulation nodes, with up to 14 sources and 24 destinations.
- A special Glide function.
- A finely tweak analog-like pitch tracker.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable.
The XILS V+ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 99 EUR / $129 USD until June 30th, 2013 (MRSP 149 EUR /$194 USD).