XILS-lab updates Synthix to v1.0.1
XILS-lab has updated Synthix, a virtual synthesizer inspired by the Elka Synthex.
It is inspired by a famous and legendary Synthesizer from the 80′s, which a lot of talented guys used as their central Keyboard, including some synths Gurus.
Changes in Synthix v1.0.1
- Protools : notes hang when transport is stopped.
- Arp and glide parameters now work fluently at all sample frequencies.
- up/down arrow to browse (increment or decrement) presets (Dependent on your DAW abilitties).
- CPU charge improved (refresh GUI, no more free running in polyphonic mode, 5-8% calculation saving without lost of quality).
- Chorus : a new mode position to smooth eventual clicks when oscillators were driving the Chorus Special Synthex mode.
- Hung Midi notes below C0 is now fixed.
- PPC/10.4 compatibility.
- iLok version OSX 10.7 (Lion) compatibility.
Synthix for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is still available to purchase at a 30% discount launch price of 119 EUR until October 15th (regular 169 EUR).