XILS-lab updates XILS 3 LE to v1.0.5
XILS-lab has released version 1.0.5 of XILS 3 LE, a limited edition of the XILS 3 virtual modular synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The XILS 3 LE is a limited edition of our acclaimed XILS 3 synthesizer, it features the complete first version of this software but don’t bring the new features added with the 1.1.0 version (two new envelopes, LFO, S&H, sequencer editing, new matrix connections, …)
Changes in XILS 3 LE v1.0.5
- New preset management: The preset management allows users to tag and sort the presets according to more filters (style, type, feeling, author, project and bank) for an easy way to find the correct sound.
- Fixed: On Tiger, working on Cubase SX3 and earlier.
- Fixed: Working with some other DAW (Mulab, Amadeus, … ).
- Fixed: Some stuck notes issues are fixed.
- Fixed: Midi Controller settings are now correctly saved.
- Fixed: Fixed audio bug that which under certain circumstances within the pin matrix that caused an audio feedback loop.
XILS 3 LE is now available to purchase as an instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 30 EUR.