XILS-lab updates XILS 3 to v1.2
XILS-lab has released version 1.2 of XILS 3, a virtual modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The XILS 3 is a virtual instrument based on the of the architecture of a classic matrix based modular synthesizer.
Changes in XILS 3 v1.2
- New preset management: The preset management allows users to tag and sort the presets according to more filters (style, type, feeling, author, project and bank) for an easy way to find the correct sound.
- New presets from Drew Neumann.
- Keyboard hold button.
- Bugfix: On Tiger, working on Cubase SX3 and earlier.
- Bugfix: Working with some other DAW (MU.LAB, Amadeus, …).
- Bugfix: Some stuck notes issues are fixed.
- Bugfix: Fixed audio bug that could be created under certain circumstances within the pin matrix that caused an audio feedback loop.
XILS 3 is available to purchase as an instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 149 EUR. The update is available for download free of charge for all XILS 3 owners.