XILS-lab updates XILS 3 & XILS 3 LE modular synth
The XILS 3 is a virtual instrument based on the of the architecture of a classic matrix based modular synthesizer.
Easy to connect, easy to modify, easy to see, the matrix is far and away the easiest way to connect modules to each other.
Changes in XILS 3 v1.5.3 / XILS 3 LE v1.0.83 features
- Presets wasn’t launched correctly (1.5.0 to 1.5.1 ONLY) : The Keyboard Playing mode setting wasn’t correctly taken into account (it was always in “Circular Poly” what ever the choice).
- Filter level knob is now working properly.
- Sequencer and matrix preset management improved (no more crashes).
- Sequencer: After releasing the keyboard, the oscillators keep their pitch.
- Sequencer one shot: now works correctly.
- Envelope level modulation: now correctly modulated when connected to the velocity.
- Matrix: GUI mouse click fixed (double click issue).
- Import/export banks: no more crashes when the file name is very long.
- RTAS Windows: Correctly launched in Pro Tools.
XILS 3 for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 149 EUR. XILS 3 LE is 30 EUR.
More information: XILS-lab