xoxos releases Adze percussion plugin
xoxos has announced the release of Adze, a percussion resynthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
Adze VST resynthesizes percussion samples by performing a single frame FFT analysis for the length of the sample, availing spectral functions alongside an extensive featureset.
- Spectral Features:
- Enhance: emphasises the preexistent spectral content (2 modes).
- Smear: changes the time (phase) information, for resynthesis or timestretching.
- Frequency Shift.
- Spectral Inversion.
- FFT low and high shelf filtering.
- Stereoisation / Restereoisation.
- Monophonic Bass.
- Standard Features:
- Downsampling to 32x.
- 6 interpolation modes.
- Bit reduction: 12, 8-1.
- Preamp section with envelope assign.
- 54 filter modes + bypass, 8 filter algorithms (4 zero delay feedback), lp, bp, hp, br, pk, punch, add harmonics.
- Morphing LFO (bias, shape, 2 rnd modes, host sync).
- Curve adjustible pitch and filter envelopes.
- Curve and shape ADSR amplifier.
- -5 to +7 possible octave range.
- Start Position/Reverse.
- Wide Parameterisation.
- Channel swap.
- Signal inversion.
Adze for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $13.37 USD. Existing xoxos customers pay $4.20 USD. The free/demo Stoooner VST version is limited to two voices instead of six.
More information: xoxos