Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
xoxos releases noise6
xoxos has released noise6, a freeware percussion/noise VST instrument for Windows PC.
- waveforms: saw, sine, square, sine*sine.
- frequency of each wavecycle varies between min and max settings, determined by random seed value.
- max slider ranges from 0 (same as minimum) to highest frequency.
- ‘mix’ amplitude modulates osc1 by osc2.
- gain: unity is middle, max is *4.
- squish: soft to hard clipping.
- punch: adds envelopes to audio signals before limiting