XT Software energyXT2.5.4 beta, music creation software updated
XT Software has released version 2.5.4 beta of energyXT, a music production software for Windows, Mac & Linux.
With energyXT you will be creating tracks faster than with any other music application out there. Launch energyXT and you are ready to make tracks in a split second.
Changes in energyXT2.5.4 beta
- ‘first note recording’ bug fixed.
- GUI was missing on several plugins on mac, now fixed.
- Popup drum editor.
- Vertical zoom in popup editor and in-track editor.
- Drag rex file into tracks panel to create drum track, drum part and load the samples.
- Option to always show the modular tab.
- Fixed drawing bug with audio region/selection.
- You can now use image for selected track and part.
- You can now skin the selection region in the editors.
- Adding new controller lane’s in the popup editor didnt get selected in view by default, now fixed.
- Convert audio parts to mono.
- Added recording latency option in audio setup.
- Will now attempt to recover a project when encountering errors when loading (caused by a plugin or simular).
- Freeze drum track could crash if using long samples, now fixed.
- VST version will now sync to host in modular view (without sequencer comp).
- Enable auto update on linux could crash, now fixed.
- Duplicater track.
- MIDI In comp now has its own ‘editor’ window with midi keyboard and option for quantize and velocity sens.
- MIDI part quantize length, slice and reverse.
- MIDI part legato and fixed length.
- MIDI part delete doubles.
- Sampler and dum samplers loop markers could get stuck outside the view, now fixed.
- Added public/private option for Soundcloud add-on, and will now also show the URL of the upload file on success.
energyXT for Windows, Mac and Linux is available to purchase for 59 EUR.
More information: energyXT
9 Soundware Fire Juggler, patches for Thor