XT Software releases energyXT 2.7
XT Software has released version 2.7 of energyXT, the music production software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
With energyXT you can focus on the music, instead of becoming distracted by tons of features you don’t need.
Changes in energyXT v2.7
- Track presets.
- Add up to 8 favorite VST params for each track (using VST plugin) in the mixer with MIDI controller support.
- Added support for VST IO changes.
- Added level per audio clip.
- The Editor Tab buttons can now be merged with main menu to save screen space (on by default).
- Preview loops in browser will now play in sync with song.
- Mixer strip in sequencer now has audio output selector by track (and not per VST) for multi-out VST plug-ins.
- Added transpose buttons to object bar.
- New mixer panel in sequencer (like in v1.4).
- Render audio to drum pad.
- Record VST automation with MIDI controllers (using favorite params mapping on track).
- Added Favorites section to browser.
- Recording audio will now name the recorded files using the track name.
- Drag & drop plugins on to MIDI tracks will now replace current plugin (s), unless shift or alt is pressed.
- Copy/paste controller data.
- Drag samples from audio pool to sampler.
- Use Alt + Shift + Up/Down to change velocity and controllers by +/- 1.
- Add MIDI track from track menu.
- MIDI to markers on/off is now saved per project (and not global option).
- Invert selection.
- Rewind will now restart current marker in marker-track mode.
- Nicer logo in titlebar.
- Fixed a multi-timbral bug as MIDI events was not sent in sorted order when multiple tracks routed to the same instrument.
- EQ track automation had the numbers of EQ 1-4 reversed, now fixed.
- Fixed bug with recording the EQ gain knob.
- You can now modify the selected pitch bend event in objectbar.
- Copy/paste controllers in to part didn’t work when mouse was inside the controllers lanes, now fixed.
- Object bar didn’t display note length in last beat, now fixed.
- Fixed crash when loading XTC clips with missing VST plugin.
- Fixed crash when adding MIDI out device to a tack containing a VST.
- Fixed issue with custom volume knob image and old skin. Skins made in 2.7 beta v2 may have to be fixed manually.
- Duplicate track will now also copy arp data.
- Enter values for velocity and controller data manually in object bar.
- Added speedbuttons for transposing by octave in objectbar.
- Width of track panel now saved with project.
- Added mute/solo highlight state in GUI editor.
- Fixed bug with arp and hanging notes.
- Fixed bug with dragging automation and parts with trimmed start.
- Fixed some flatten bugs related to sample rate.
- Fixed bugs with SF2 loop points and sample rate.
- Fixed step rec bug on Linux.
- Will now show warning when trying to overwrite read-only project.
energyXT is on sale for 39 EUR (regular 59 EUR).
More information: XT Software