Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
XT Software updates energyXT to v2.5.2 beta
XT Software has released a new beta version of energyXT v2.5.2, a music creation software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
energyXT2.5 gives you everything you need to create music on your PC or laptop, whether you’re running Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux. Designed from the ground up with songwriters and musicians in mind, energyXT let’s you record, edit and mix your music with powerful, yet easy to use DAW features. Creating music on your computer has never been easier, faster and more fun.
Changes in energyXT v2.5.2 beta
- Default project option didn’t work with the VST version when creating new instance, now fixed.
- Freeze will now bypass VST instruments also when song is stopped.
- Added volume control for preview in browser.
- Importing from MIDI files will now get the MIDI channel from events if not specified on the track.
- DirectSound playback broken in last beta, now fixed.
- You can now use PNG for skinning the mixer volume knob.
energyXT for Windows, Mac and Linux is available for purchase for 59 EUR.
More information: XT Software