XT Software has released version 2.5.3 beta of energyXT, a digital audio workstation for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Changes in EnergyXT v2.5.3 beta
- Added option to render/bounce selected parts only.
- Playlist (file mapper) for loading projects by program change (see File menu).
- Master Time signature track.
- Soundfont support.
- Improved scrollbar in part editor.
- Track name not imported on some MIDI files, now fixed.
- Sampler can now show more than 32 programs.
- Fixed external MIDI out event bug (extra data on some drivers) on win.
- Open sample in external audio editor (see process menu).
- Moved sequencer program dropdown to bottom of view next to scrollbar.
- Added monitor volume control in main toolbar (has no effect on render/bounce).
- You can now record playing the drum pads with the mouse.
energyXT is available to purchase for 49 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded from the XT Software website.
More information: XT Software