XT Software updates energyXT to v2.5
XT Software has released version 2.5 of energyXT, the music creation software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Record, edit and mix your music with powerful, yet easy to use features. Designed from the ground up with songwriters and musicians in mind, creating music on your computer has never been easier, faster and more fun.
Changes in energyXT v2.5
- Welcome screen with project templates.
- New mixer view with collapsible EQ and Effect sections, graphical view of equalizer and handy “quick add” buttons for adding Insert and Send effects.
- Sequencer with “quick add” button for creating new tracks with Audio, Drums or Instruments in one click.
- MP3 import & export (requires lame executable).
- Audio processing: normalize, delete, trim, fade in/out, reverse.
- Beatslice, autoslice audio & cross fade 2 audio clips.
- Synthesizer/sampler adds new preset browser with 32 factory presets.
- Drum sampler gets new easy view with drumspads, full implementation of EQ, Insert and Send effects for individual drums.
- New audio effects: bit crusher, multi-mode filter, compressor and high quality guitar amp.
energyXT is available for purchase for 49 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded from the XT Software website.
Visit XT Software for more information.