Xylio Future DJ, mixing software for iOS
Xylio has announced the release of Future DJ, a mixing software app for iOS.
Future DJ is a DJ mixing software for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch that allows you to mix like a pro dj in no time. This is not a toy, it’s a full-blown software that you can use to mix for an entire party if you want to.
Although DJ software on the iPhone and iPod touch is only at the beginning, Future DJ raises the standards through features such as automatic BPM detection, beat-matching and seamless looping, thus making it the first professional handheld DJ solution.
Future DJ features
- Classic DJ setup with 2 decks and mixer.
- Fully manual or automatic mixing.
- Pitch/speed control and crossfader.
- One-click beat-matching and sync.
- Seamless intelligent looping and skip-beat.
- Automatic BPM detection (grid like) on the device.
- Effects, eqs, filters.
- Vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, brake, spin.
- Separate headphones/speakers output (using a simple stereo splitter).
- IPod library browsing system with search.
- Professional CUE point functions including hot Cue-Play.
- Pitch bend (using the pitch sliders).
- MotionPlaying™ – place your iPhone/iPod on a turntable and scratch any song (requires an iOS device with a gyroscope – eg. iPhone 4).
- Extensive settings.
- Built-in help.
Future DJ for iOS is available to purchase for an introductory price of $1.99 USD.
More information: Xylio