Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v1.5
Xylio has released version 1.5 of FutureDecks Pro, a professional DJ mixing software for Windows and Mac.
With FutureDecks Pro you can really mix your songs, nothing else needed but your imagination. Beat-matching is just a click away and also are seamless beat-aware loops, effects and many other things. All these thanks to a brand new audio engine.
Changes in FutureDecks Pro v1.5
- New skin (widescreen).
- Video preview screen (for both DirectX and OpenGL mode).
- New CUE points logic (for the small cue points buttons).
- Special AutoMix playlist.
- Allow Auto-Mix on all lists (use current list when Auto-Mixing instead of special list).
- Inserting/selecting multiple songs (works with Drag&Drop, Remove, Physical Remove, Analyze).
- Searching works also with comment and album and preserves last cursor position (when leaving search mode).
- Shuffle function.
- Move song to top/bottom of list (Ctrl + PgUp/Down).
- Current time on the standard skins.
- Complete rewrite of several parts of the software to allow further improvements and better stability.
- Numerous small improvements.
- Performance optimizations.
- Lots of stability improvements.
- Error on mouse leaving button still pressed (the button remained on).
- Video quality fixed (both OpenGL and DirectX).
FutureDecks Pro is available for Windows and Mac for $99 USD / 79 EUR / 59 GBP.
More information: Xylio