Yellow Tools shipping Independence Basic, Independence Free DVD, Freedom v2.0 and Origami v2.0
Independence Basic comes with the same audio engine as Independence 2 and is of course fully compatible with Independence Free and Independence 2. Beside the option to load also 3rd party VST effects and VST instruments – which is not enabled in Independence Basic – you have access to the same powerful software features of Independence 2.
Independence Basic features
- 12 GB premium sound library including piano, drums, guitars, percussion, basses, etc.
- over 500 inspiring instrument, arranger and step sequencer patches
- based on the Independence 2 sampler engine including ALL features beside 3rd party VST plug-in support
- audio and midi file import via file browser and drag’n'drop enabled
- remote control feature with 8 freely assignable knobs and buttons
- Windows Vista and Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) compatible
- over 40 premium insert filter and effects incl. the realtime impulse response processor “Origami”
- compatible with Independence 2, Independence Free and all Independence Instruments
- and many more…
Independence Basic boxed version is available for $99 USD / 99 EUR.
Independence Free is a full version (no demo or tryout) based on the powerful Independence 2 audio engine.
Beside audio file import all Independence software features are enabled (no time or save restrictions), and commercial use is allowed.
Independence Free is available for Mac OS X (Universal Binary), Windows XP and Windows Vista and does NOT require a yellow tools Authorization Key.
Check this page to download Independence Free.
If you don’t want to download the large files, you can order Independence Free on DVD for only $9.90 USD in the Yellow Tools shop.
There’s a version comparison in case you’re interested to see what the differences between the various Independence versions are.
Freedom is a multi-effect rack with over 40 insert filters and effects for mono, stereo & surround, including Yellow Tools’ real-time Impulse Response processor “Origami”.
New in Freedom v2.0
- Powerful Surround Tools, all Freedom insert filter and effects are fully surround compatible up to 8.1.
- Channel Manager, automatically shows all available channels of the currently selected output format.
- Surround Panner, enables you to use stereo, mono and surround audio files in any Freedom surround environment.
- LFE Filter, to cut high frequencies depending on the selected slope.
- Satellites HP Filter, to cut low frequencies depending on the selected slope.
- Insert FX Bank Browser, all navigation parameters to browse through your FX Bank presets.
- New Insert “Level Meter Pro”, shows RMS and Peak values simultaneously.
- Automation, beside the general automation of parameters you can additionally set a minimum and maximum automation value for each parameter.
- New surround Impulse Response files.
- Improved performance.
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) and Windows Vista.
- New mix down feature: You can route any channel of your surround format to “L” (left) and “R” (right) and thus create a mix down of your surround format to stereo.
Freedom v2.0 is available for $349 USD / 299 EUR.
Origami is a real-time impulse response processor.
ORIGAMI offers three independent snapshot slots and a FX bank browser with many presets. You can add an unlimited number of insert effects to each slot and easily change their order per drag’n'drop. For a most intuitive workflow, the order of your insert effects in the rack corresponds exactly to the progression of your audio input signal.
ORIGAMI comes with an outstanding and innovative host and MIDI automation including the additional parameters “invert”, “bypass”, “host learn” and “MIDI learn”.
Origami v2.0 is available for Mac OSX and Windows PC for $99 USD / 99 EUR. Check this page for more details.
Visit Yellow Tools for more information.