Yellow Tools has released version 3.0 of the Independence Pro Software Suite, including the software sampler Independence 3.0, the virtual effect rack Independence FX 3.0 and the host application Independence Live 3.0.
The INDEPENDENCE PRO 3.0 Software Suite is the ultimate package for music creation in your studio and for live perfomances – now bundled with Independence Pro, Independence Basic and all Independence Instruments but also available separately!
New in Independence Pro Software Suite v3.0
- Improved overall compatibility, performance and stability.
- New application architecture and folder structure for more intuitive handling, activation and library usage.
- Load audio files, instruments and sound libraries from ANY location – no Root Folder location required anymore.
- New preferences page for custom setup and adjustment: user folder, quick links, library browser.
- Improved Arranger: now supporting internal key switches including corresponding banks.
- New license management including new E-License Manager application.
- Automation curve now supports synchronous and asynchronous +/- curve progression.
- Re-designed option menus and several bug fixes.
The v3.0 update is available to registered Yellow Tools users as an upgrade for 29 EUR incl. VAT. The Independence Pro Software Suite 3.0 is free for all users who registered Independence Pro, Independence Basic, Candy, Culture, or Majestic after July 1, 2010.
With immediate effect the Independence Pro Software Suite 3.0 will be also be included in the following products: Independence Pro, Independence Basic, Candy, Culture & Majestic. If you purchase any yellow tools download instrument you can add the Independence Pro Software Suite 3.0 to your order for only 29.00 EUR.
Yellow Tools has also announced a Christmas Special, available until December 31st.
You can purchase Independence Pro with its premium 70GB sound library for ONLY 99.00 EUR incl. VAT – including the brand new Independence Pro Software Suite 3.0! With this amazing special we want to say a big, big “Thank You” to all our users for such a great year 2010.
More information: Yellow Tools