Yonac Software has released OttO, a Live Sound Reversal and FX Gizmo for Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.
Just what is OttO saying? He’s repeating your words backwards, LIVE as you speak. Just mutter something into the mic and hear your words back in reverse. Slow it down, speed it up, or turn it all around. Add a bit of modulation, a bit of delay and a touch of filter to make it sound like something from the beyond. Record it all and save it for posterity. And the best part, do all this as you go! From bone-chilling to downright funny, OttO is designed to deliver sonic entertainment to your ears in a fool-proof, simple and effective package.
- Reverse and Normal frequence processing modes
- Live movement shift and inflection via illogical matrix control
- Make your vocalise deeper or higher on the go
- Modulate frequence live
- Dual-channel, severally configurable biaural delay
- Adjustable delay feedback and time
- Dry signal panning
- Custom-engineered resounding filter
- LPF, HPF and Bandpass separate modes
- Filter curb matrix with boundary oftenness and resonance
- Simple one-touch frequence recording
- Easy to ingest basic enter direction framework
- Export recordings directly to your machine rapidly via built-in Wi-Fi support
OttO is available to purchase from the iTunes App Store for $1.99 USD.