Yuroun celebrates anniversary with 50% off + free Alchemy soundbank & giveaway
Yuroun has announced a week long sale in celebration of its 1st anniversary.
29th of april 2010 is the date I started with commercial soundsets for software synths, so today is anniversary.
To celebrate this we have a celebration sale, and for our newsletter readers a free Alchemy soundbank: Mutations.
This week all Yuroun soundsets will be available to purchase at a 50% discount.
- Alchemy Elevations, a small but very usefull soundbank for film scoring, game music design etc with great impact sounds, inspiring loops, atmospheric soundscapes what can be used as back drops in a scene. Requirements: Camel Audio’s Alchemy (NOT the player version) – now 3.75 EUR.
- Escape Velocity Bundle, is a collection of ethereal, space and inspiring pads and soundscapes. Perfect for film scoring, ambient and/or electronica productions. Requirements: Camel Audio’s Alchemy (NOT the player version) – now 5.98 EUR.
- Caelum, a Cronox3 soundset with 130 high quality presets with lush pads, eathereal drones and dark/light textured soundscapes. Requirements: LinPlug’s CronoX3 – now 5.98 EUR.
- Morphine’s Additive World I, 150 wonderful and juicy presets for Image-line’s powerful Additive Synthesizer. These sounds are suitable for all kinds of genres. Requirements: Image-Line’s Morphine – now 3.48 EUR.
- Serendipity Bundle – Serendipity I and II – The Serendipity collection is a Sylenth1 sounbank with inspiring sounds for the ambient producer who likes to use Sylenth1. Requirements: Sylenth1 V2.21 – now 5.50 EUR.
- Serendipity I, Sylenth 1 presets. Requirements: Sylenth1 V2,xx – now 2.85 EUR.
- Serendipity II, Sylenth 1 presets. Requirements: Sylenth1 V2.21 – now 2.85 EUR.
Yuroun is kindly offering a free soundset to one lucky rekkerd.org reader.
All you need to do for a chance to win is leave a comment on this post, and mention which soundset you would like to win. The giveaway ends 29 April, 2011, 23.59pm CET. A winner will be drawn at random from all valid comments.
More information: Yuroun