Z3 Audiolabs has released version 1.5 of Dizztroy, a bitcrush / overdrive / distortion effect plug-in for Windows.
While the focus for Dizztroy originally was on drum distortion, the new feedback parameter and the modulations of the filter and the crusher opens the door to a wide range of new application possibilities like blowing up your lead-synths, guitars, voices but also for creative lo-fi effects, modulated filter effects and many more.
Changes in Dizztroy v1.5
- Added exponential distortion to overdrive selections.
- Added feedback parameter for Drive.
- Added feedback parameter for waveshape distortion.
- Added bandpass filter.
- Envelope following signals can be routed to filter cutoff, filter resonance and crusher.
- Overworked presets + 48 new presets by Tomoroh Hidari (it comes with 80 presets now).
- Completely overworked envelope followers:
- Graphical representation of what’s happening.
- Added a delay parameter.
- Added an amount parameter.
- Performance optimized code.
- Several smaller performance optimizations.
- Overworked GUI.
- Presets are shown in groups now for better overview.
Dizztroy for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for 29.90 EUR. The update is free for existring customers of Dizztroy.