Z3 Audiolabs updates Repeat-X to v1.1
Z3 Audiolabs has updated its Repeat-X stutter/multi-fx effect plugin for Windows to version 1.1.
Repeat-X is a multi-effect/stutter FX vst plugin, it is designed for manipulating audio in realtime and offers you 9 effect algorithms. Effect parameters can be modulated synchronized to the host program.
Changes in Repeat-X v1.1
- Fixed keyboard solo FX bug (tapestop solo didn’t work right).
- Fixed velocity bug (velocity for repeat section wasn’t recognized).
- Separated keyboard parts for repeat and solo (the parts are independent from each other now and can be used simultaneously now).
- Solo FX is also possible while FX are bypassed now.
- Synced tapestop times are possible now.
- The filter section got 2 new filter types: ‘comb notch’ and ‘comb peak’.
- The ringmod got a S&H ‘waveform’ for random frequencies.
- 40 new presets inside (32 by Tomoroh Hidari), the presets are also partitioned now to give a better overview.
Repeat-X is available for Windows (VST), priced at 39.90 EUR.
More information: Z3 Audiolabs