Time+Space has announced the release of Ethera Soundscapes, a new cinematic sound library by Zero-G. This third Ethera release combines three libraries in one package.
Armed with a custom Kontakt GUI and over 500 Kontakt patches, Ethera Soundscapes features…
A sublime vocal library with both a male and female voice which is based on the critically acclaimed Ethera Vocal library with the phrases and phonemes inclined toward the cinematic.
The second library is an atmospheric ambience collection with patches that can evoke anything from everyday experiences to shocking horror and grandiose beauty.
Lastly, there is a massive bank of custom made synth instruments designed specifically for the soundtrack creative. There are leads, pads, arps and much more all with a bespoke interface that allows the user to customise or to create brand new sounds. There is even an arpeggiator and FX rack.
Ethera Soundscapes is a great all-in-one solution for soundtrack creation – check out the extensive range of videos to see just how vast and versatile this collection is.
Ethera Soundscapes features
- Over 14Gb of 24bit 48khz Compressed Kontakt NCW format samples.
- Inspirational collection of original Vocal Phrases organised by key and tempo.
- Hybrid organic Wavetable Synth with Sample Grain Control.
- 2 Midi Assignable Modulations.
- Arpeggiator with 6x Play Mode.
- Scripted Legato and Portamento Vocal Voxel.
- Voxel and Phoneme Sustains.
- Voxel and Phoneme controlled by Mod Wheel.
- GUI with easy-to-use controls and fully automated Midi Learn Controllers.
- FX Rack with Midi Learn.
- Phrases with 2 Sync Modes and Legato Mode.
- Two “Off-Set” Sample Start Controls on the Vocal Phrases.
- Waveform display.
- Male voice patches.
- Unique voice of the vocalist “Clara Sorace”.
- Roli Seaboard supported.
- Over 500 presets.
Ethera Soundscapes is available to download from Time+Space with an introductory 20% off until May 23rd, 2017. Requires full version of Kontakt (will not work with free Kontakt Player).