Zero-G releases Nexus – Experimental Drum n Bass
Zero-G has announced the release of Nexus – Experimental Drum n Bass, a sample collection by the Base Predator, featuring almost 2 gigabytes and over 650 samples of cutting edge sounds in stunning 24 bit audio.
Nexus is more than just a simple drum & bass library and can be used in almost any modern music genre including film and television production. Almost every possible mood is presented to the user in this library ranging from fast paced hard hitting drum riffs through to piano atmospheres that convey a spine tingling feeling of emotion.
Nexus – Experimental Drum n Bass features
- 670 loops in Acidized WAV & AIFF Apple Loop format.
- 182 patches for EXS24, Kontakt, and NN-XT.
- All Nexus tracks have been carefully crafted and wherever possible, the samples have been broken down into individual elements allowing the user to maximize the sonic palette available.
- All the loops are sample-accurate at 170bpm in an 8 bar structure which allows total flexibility to mix & layer together any combination of sounds which helps facilitate endless sonic fusions.
- The sounds are mastered to a high quality and include enough passion to satisfy the demands of any media project where inspired & moving output is the key.
Nexus – Experimental Drum n Bass is available to purchase for £59.95 GBP / $99.95 USD / 68.95 EUR.