Zero-G releases Vocal Foundry
Zero-G and Xfonic have released Vocal Foundry, an urban, dance and pop vocal sample library.
As well as the usual array of pop, dance and urban singers the producers have enlisted some very talented folk and downtempo vocalists to produce a more leftfield approach giving this library more scope and usability as well as making it a more diverse product. The straight-up dance anthems haven’t been neglected however and there are also pop, folk, downtempo, RnB, hiphop and grime vocals.
Vocal Foundry features
- Multi-format vocal library — 700 patches and over 850 samples in over 2.5Gb of original vocal material sourced entirely from specially recorded pro vocal performances in pristine 24bit audio.
- Vocalists used: Kate Walsh, Michaela Ryall, Monique Lawson, R.Dot.C, Auden Allen, LoudlyJaxx and Paul Mac.
- Vocal Toolbox loaded with helplful vocal tools such as gothic stacks, mashed vocals, retro human beatbox loops, vintage scratches, opera, spanish quartets, simulated radio samples and much, much more.
- Samples have all been pre-cleared and are 100% original and royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees.
- Multiformat DVD/CD Version: NNXT (for REASON), NI Kontakt, HALion, EXS 24, ACID, .WAV
Vocal Foundry is available now for £79.95 GBP / $159.95 USD / 119 EUR.
Visit Zero-G for more information and audio demos.