Zoom has announced the H1 – Handy Recorder, a new portable audio recorder.
It’s our smallest recorder ever. But don’t let its size fool you. The H1 Handy Recorder has our renowned recording technology and studio-quality microphones in our easiest, most portable device ever.
Now Zoom recording technology is available to everyone. And with an infinite variety of applications, you’ll want to take your H1 everywhere. From musical performances, songwriting sessions and rehearsals to seminars, conferences, journalism or capturing audio for video, the H1 gives you clean, clear stereo sound effortlessly.
H1 – Handy Recorder features
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Same frequency and SPL handling as popular Zoom H2
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in reference speaker
- Includes 2GB microSD card and one AA battery
- One AA size battery allows 10 hours operation
- Accommodates up to 32GB microSDHC memory cards
- Track marker function
- Low cut filter
- Built-in tripod mount
- 1/8″ external mic input
- Stereo 1/8″ line output
- Auto record level
- Optional accessory package (APH-1) includes windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded-shell case and mic clip adapter
The Zoom H1 will available in stores July 30th, priced at $99 USD. An H1 accessory kit — includes a windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, soft carrying pouch and mic clip adapter, will be available for $24.99 USD.
More information: Zoom H1