zplane development has released version 2.11 of PPMulator+, a cross-platform plug-in meter for digital audio workstations, developed by Raw Material Software.
zplane development, a recognized leader in audio software tools, is pleased to announce a new partnership with Raw Material Software, the developers of PPMulator+
PPMulator+ is a cross-platform plug-in meter for digital audio workstations which exactly mimics the look and feel of a professional broadcast Peak Program Meter (PPM)
By adding this plugin to the master output of your audio editing program, you can record, edit, mix and export your audio within a precisely-calibrated workspace – something which is often impossible to do when working in a non-studio environment.
Version 2.11 adds features such as surround (5.1) capability, user-configurable colours and layouts, a fully-featured phase-correlation meter, surround peak-logging, RTAS-compatibility and several other features.
- RTAS, VST and AU plug-in for Windows/OSX, 100% compatible with Pro Tools, Nuendo, Logic & other hosts.
- Mono/Stereo/Mid-Side/Surround (5.1) metering options, with overload LED.
- Color-assignable and user-configurable meter layouts and channel labeling.
- Fully-resizable single, dual or multi-meter display.
- Built-in reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration.
- Monitor both input level when recording and output level when mixing.
- Assignable phase-correlation meter, to check mono compatibility.
PPMulator+ is available for PC and Mac, priced at $99 USD / 79 EUR.