zplane has released version 1.0.2 of reTune, a real-time multi-pitch modification effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
reTune gives you full access to the pitch content of your audio samples and enables you to map each input pitch to any other pitch of the chromatic scale – all in realtime.
Changes in reTune v1.0.2
- New: Ctrl + double-click on the parameter rotary sliders resets them to the default value.
- New: Improved responsiveness of the live pitch content display.
- New: Changed restrictions in demo/unactivated mode to be less obtrusive.
- Fixed: Multiple instances could lead to crash in certain hosts.
- Fixed: Audible glitches when adjusting the Smoothing parameter.
- Fixed: “Reset to factory default” in REAPER did not work correctly.
- Fixed (Mac): high CPU load when displaying the plug-in GUI.
- Fixed: “Learn Key” only worked when the host is in playback mode.
- Fixed: Sporadic crashes.
reTune for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $199 USD. The update is recommended to all users.