Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
zplane.development releases Elastique Pitch
zplane.development has released Elastique Pitch, a real time pitch shifting solution for Pro Tools, powered by zplane’s élastique Pro V2.1 pitch shifting engine.
Powered by zplane’s élastique Pro pitch shifting engine which is used by millions of end users around the world, the plugin ensures the highest, program independent pitch shifting quality.
ELASTIQUE PITCH focuses on the essential things: you won’t find any unnecessary or confusing controls or functionality. Instead, the plugin offers you quality, stability, and ease of use.
Elastique Pitch features
- Real-time processing.
- Multi-channel support (up to 8 channels).
- Program independent high quality with élastique Pro engine.
- Phase-coherence: preserve spatial image and acoustic space.
- Pitch shifting: ±1 Octave.
- Formant shifting: ±1 Octave.
- Factory presets for typical film and video conversions.
Elastique Pitch is available for Windows and Mac (RTAS) at an MSRP of $499 USD/€449 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded from the zplane website.
Visit zplane.development for more information.