zplane.development has released version 1.1.1 of Vielklang, an audio harmonization instrument for Windows and Mac.
Updated in v1.1.1
- Full Leopard compatibility (MacOsX 10.5.x).
- Drag’n’drop support from the workspace in Pro Tools on Windows.
- Fixed: snapshot restore problem for large input files on project reload.
- Fixed: GUI problems in Logic-8.
- Fixed: handling of moved audio files.
- Fixed: “umlauts” were not correctly processed during registration.
Visit the Vielklang site for more information, audio demos and a link to download a demo version of Vielklang.