Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
zplane.development releases Vielklang v1.1.1
zplane.development has released version 1.1.1 of Vielklang, an audio harmonization instrument for Windows and Mac.
Updated in v1.1.1
- Full Leopard compatibility (MacOsX 10.5.x).
- Drag’n'drop support from the workspace in Pro Tools on Windows.
- Fixed: snapshot restore problem for large input files on project reload.
- Fixed: GUI problems in Logic-8.
- Fixed: handling of moved audio files.
- Fixed: “umlauts” were not correctly processed during registration.
Visit the Vielklang site for more information, audio demos and a link to download a demo version of Vielklang.