zplane.development updates Vielklang to v1.5
zplane.development has released version 1.5 of Vielklang, an audio harmonization instrument for Windows and Mac.
Harmonize your melody with one single click – loading a single-voiced audio file – and create natural-sounding background choirs and brass arrangements!
New in Vielklang v1.5
- Live MIDI input: play chords or voicings directly with the keyboard to control vielklangs harmonization
- New harmonization styles: 3-voice intelligent, Block Chords, Fauxbourdon, Organum
- New export options: Audio/MIDI File Export for individual voices, MIDI export of harmony tracks
- Improved input melody analysis: new note detection algorithm improves accuracy and robustness
- Ready for Pro Tools 8 and Cubase 5
Vielklang 1.5 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for an MSRP of $299 USD / €249 EUR. For all registered users, the online upgrade to version 1.5 is free of charge.
Visit zplane.development for more information and a link to download a demo version of Vielklang.