Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
zplane.development updates Vielklang to v1.5
zplane.development has released version 1.5 of Vielklang, an audio harmonization instrument for Windows and Mac.
Harmonize your melody with one single click – loading a single-voiced audio file – and create natural-sounding background choirs and brass arrangements!
New in Vielklang v1.5
- Live MIDI input: play chords or voicings directly with the keyboard to control vielklangs harmonization
- New harmonization styles: 3-voice intelligent, Block Chords, Fauxbourdon, Organum
- New export options: Audio/MIDI File Export for individual voices, MIDI export of harmony tracks
- Improved input melody analysis: new note detection algorithm improves accuracy and robustness
- Ready for Pro Tools 8 and Cubase 5
Vielklang 1.5 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for an MSRP of $299 USD / €249 EUR. For all registered users, the online upgrade to version 1.5 is free of charge.
Visit zplane.development for more information and a link to download a demo version of Vielklang.