Zvork releases Volt CB-1—Control Voltage Combiner Rack Extension for Reason
Zvork Audio has released the Volt CB-1 Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
The Volt CB-1 is a control voltage combiner unit that lets you generate an output control voltage (CV) signal from two other input CV signals. Whereas the classic Reason CV Spider lets you merge multiple CV signals by adding them, the CB-1 adds a number of new operations.
- Average : Average both input signals.
- Minimum : Output the lowest of the two inputs.
- Maximum : Output the highest of the two inputs.
- Multiply : Multiply both input signals.
- Subtract : The output is the difference between input A and input B.
All these operations work on ALL types of CVs. Yes, you can multiply your gate and note CVs too! Cross device modulation has never been as powerful in Reason.
Modulation of the velocity of a Matrix loop with Zvork’s Volt CB-1.
The Volt CB-1 is available to purchase for Propellerhead Reason 6.5 and Reason Essential 1.5, priced at 7.50 EUR.
More information: Zvork Audio