Zynaptiq releases UNFILTER Adaptive Tonal Contour Linearization Plug-In
Zynaptiq has announced the release of Unfilter, an adaptive tonal contour linearization effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
UNFILTER is a real-time plug-in that removes filtering effects, such as comb filtering, resonance, or excessive equalization – effectively linearizing the frequency response of a signal automatically.
UNFILTER can also apply a detected filter response to another signal, or export it to disk as an impulse response file (WAV), and can perform mastering grade adaptive, free-form, and graphic equalization. Applications include removing room resonance, repairing poorly mic’d production sound or musical recordings, enhancing the intelligibility of speech recordings in film sound, broadcast, ENG and forensics, adapting multiple sounds to blend better with each other, adaptively re-balancing the frequency response of mixed music, general purpose high resolution automatic equalization, and creatively designing new sounds.
- Automatically detect and remove resonances, equalization, roll-offs and the effects of comb filtering from musical, location, dialog and surveillance recordings.
- Apply the measured filter response to other signals to place them in the same “acoustic world”.
- Export the measured filter response to or import it from a linear- or minimum-phase impulse response file (WAV).
- Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization.
- Extremely steep 96dB/octave shelving high-pass filter.
- Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI.
The Unfilter plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for MSRP $399 USD / 369 EUR incl. VAT.