Zynaptiq updates UNVEIL to v1.6.0
Zynaptiq has released version 1.6 of the UNVEIL de-reverberation and signal-focusing plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This free update adds VST x64 support for Windows users, enables the Preview function for AudioSuite use of the AAX version, as well as several minor enhancements and fixes, and is available now.
UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources. Additionally, UNVEIL allows bringing the key features of a recording into focus, or moving them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components.
Changes in Unveil v1.6.0
- Now also supports 64-bit operation as VST on Windows systems.
- For the AAX Plug-In, AudioSuite Preview functionality is now enabled for ProTools version 10.3.3 and above.
- The RTAS plug-in now supports EuCon in ProTools.
- Improved compatibility with Apple Final Cut Pro X.
- Mac: Authorization now valid system-wide.
- Mac: Authorizer app now launches on install.
- Increased time-out and removed nag screens for the free trial version.
UNVEIL is available to purchase for $399 USD / 399 EUR (AU/VST/AAX/RTAS).