1010music has introduced a brand new nanobox series mini drum sequencer with FM synthesis and sampling. The razzmatazz is a compact drum synthesizer that is designed to let you create the juiciest beats and tastiest rhythms.
Featuring advanced voice architecture, razzmatazz puts a massive range of percussive sounds at your fingertips—from deep and gritty kick drums to searing snare hits and crisp hi-hats. Perform using 8 touchscreen pads or your favourite midi controller, and craft up to 16 rhythms using an innovative visual sequencer that allows you to see all pad states and steps simultaneously.
Shape the sound of each pad by combining any variation of two FM oscillators and a WAV file—plus two filters, two envelopes, a resonator, a snap generator, and three additional effects. You can even choose from four unique types of distortion to create incredibly distinct and powerful drum sounds. Enjoy massive analogue drum sounds and an innovative feature set, all in a compact package that goes anywhere.
nanobox razzmatazz features
- Perform with 8 drum and percussion pads using MIDI pads or the intuitive touch screen.
- Make beats right out of the box using 120 preset kits and sequences.
- Tap or swipe to create rhythms using the new super stepper visual sequencer, and see the state of all 8 pads across 16 steps simultaneously.
- Record via line input to craft new pad sounds and create samples up to 30 seconds long.
- Record long sequences up to 64 steps, with steps sizes from 1/64 to 8 bars.
- Design your own percussion sounds by combining FM synthesis and WAV samples.
- Quickly and easily map MIDI controls to macro parameters and mixer settings.
- Load your own WAV files via micro-SD.
- Flexible power options from USB C connector.
- Mini TRS connections for MIDI in and out, clock in, line in, and line out.
- 2″ touch screen, 2 knobs and 4 buttons in a 3.75″ x 3″ x 1.5″ package.
The nanobox razzmatazz is available to purchase for 459 EUR incl. VAT (MSRP).
More information: 1010music