Soundiron has released version 2.0 of Musique Box, a Kontakt instrument library featuring a complete collection of deeply sampled antique music boxes.
We recorded 11 music boxes in different environments, from dry studio to a lush concert hall, and even submerged underwater. They can be combined and layered using the new user interface for complete flexibility.
We also manipulated the sound to create a wide-range of additional sound-designed sustains, magical pads and evolving atmospheres. This library also includes winding SFX that allows you to craft realistic music box performances and much more.
Musique Box includes 32 ambiences, drones and atmospheric pads from the source content. This upgrade also includes 20 new custom sound-designed FX & ambient presets. It’s built for the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5 or later.
Musique Box 2.0 features
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- 11 Music Boxes in different environments, Winding SFX.
- 32 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 1,689 Stereo WAV files.
- 2.24 GB installed.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Musique Box 2.0 is on sale at Plugin Boutique for $29 USD until December 17th, 2020 (regular $39 USD).
More information: Soundiron