112dB has released version 1.0.3 of Redline Equalizer, a mastering-quality EQ plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Redline Equalizer v1.0.3
- AudioSuite plugin for ProTools.
- Line view mode and improved bars mode for spectrum analyzer (right click on GUI and choose Spectrum display).
- Custom Vintage skin by Scott Kane.
- Fixed: Latency compensation was still slightly off.
- Fixed: Extreme low-frequency input signals caused audible artifacts.
- Fixed: Stereo mode sometimes caused L/R channel level difference when loading back a song in Cubase.
- Fixed: Some users experienced a -2.5dB level drop.
- Fixed: Clicking inside the GUI window didn’t bring it to the front.
Redline Equalizer is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), priced at 149 EUR / $169 USD.