1208 Audio has released another update of its SCS Channel all purpose channel strip that sounds great on any track or bus.
Version 1.0.1 features an improved gain reduction meter. In a previous update, oversampling and cables were improved, and some bugs were fixed.
SCS Channel features
- Freely routable input/outputs, mix filters, compressor & equalizer via the plug matrix.
- Low and high pass butterworth filters.
- Peak/RMS, Soft/Hard knee compressor.
- 5 band classic parametric EQ with bell & shelf curves.
- Gentle saturation, mono/stereo, phase adjust, balance control and limiter.
- 4x oversampled for high quality processing.
Since version 1.0.0, SCS Channel for Windows (VST/VST3) is available for purchase for $10.99 USD.
A free version has oversampling disabled, RMS and soft knee only, and mix filters disabled.
More information: 1208 Audio Plugins