Best Service has announced the release of Halls of Fame 3, an effect plugin that offers the sounds of 13 legendary hardware reverbs of the last 50 years.
Halls of Fame 3 combines the authentic sound of iconic reverbs with modern editing possibilities.
Vintage and digital reverbs have never been captured this faithfully – original presets and high quality impulse responses merged into one professional, easy-to-use convolution reverb plugin. Produced in stereo and “true stereo” with premium recorders, Halls Of Fame 3 brings the character of legedary reverb units right into your studio.
The intuitive GUI offers direct access to all important parameters, you need to tweak the presets to your needs. Furthermore all parameters can entirely be automated in real-time – even start and end points. Due to its comprehensive tweaking possibilities, this reverbs exceeds its hardware predecessors.
Halls of Fame 3 features
- 13 legendary hardware reverbs of the last 50 years combined in one plugin.
- Digital Legends include Lex 96L (2002), Lex 96 (2007), T600C (1998), Bric M7 (2007), R 880 (1988), QRS 2496 (1997), Even T 2016 (1983 / 2006) Reverb.
- Vintage Legends include EMT 240 (1974), EMT 250 (1976), Lex 224 (1978), Lex 300 (1998), Lex 480 (1987), AKG BX 20 (1965).
- Recorded in stereo and “true stereo” with premium recorders.
- Authentic sound due to high quality impulse responses.
- Intuitive GUI with direct access to all important parameters.
- Over 1.500 Presets.
Halls of Fame 3 (VST/AU/AAX) is available now in three bundle versions:
- Halls of Fame 3 – Complete Edition: 169 EUR
- Halls of Fame 3 – Vintage Legends: 99 EUR
- Halls of Fame 3 – Digital Legends: 99 EUR
The “Free Edition” gives you access to a selection of presets from all 13 hardware reverbs of the Complete Edition.
More information: Best Service