Vocal Pockets has announced a sale on its 2000s Hip-Hop Groove Enhancer Pack, a collection of grooves inspired by the top Hip Hop hits and producers of the early 2000s.
Vocal Pockets develops carefully-crafted groove packs that reduce the need to (i) manually nudge notes and (ii) rely on compressors and delays to get a better groove. The packs have been described by a multi-platinum producer and engineer as a “game changer.”
Simply load the pack contents into your music production software and use them as custom quantization settings. The packs take music off the straight 1/16th note grid and as a result give your tracks a more natural feel and create new melodic spaces for a vocalist to perform.
2000s Hip-Hop Groove Enhancer features
- 50 total MIDI file(s) in .mid format.
- Groove A, B, C, D, E and a Snare Groove in multiple time variations (e.g., 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/8T, 1/16T, 1/32T, 1/64T, 1/128T) to serve as the base of the groove templates. T= triplet based groove.
- For Ableton Live Standard & Suite: Groove Pool Files created in version 10.1.9. If the files are not compatible with your version, use the MIDI files.
- For FL Studio: Score files created in version 20.6.2. If the files are not compatible with your version, use the MIDI files above.
- For Logic Pro X: Project template with grooves created in version 10.4.7. If the template is not compatible with your version, use the MIDI files.
- Pro-Tips Guide.
- User Manual.
- Groove License.
The pack is on sale at the Vocal Pockets website for $14 USD for a limited time (regular $39 USD).