2getheraudio has announced the release of the OpZilla FM Synthesizer, a virtual instrument featuring 64 algorithms, sampled attacks, loopable envelopes and built-in effects.
The synth sports a single screen layout and includes 150 fully editable sounds in 10 categories.
Meet OpZilla. An FM synthesizer that towers over the competition. Let’s start with its 64 4-operator algorithms and selectable waveforms per operator. This alone yields a huge variety of sonic possibilities for your music. But we didn’t stop there.
Loopable envelopes, built-in effects, and sampled attacks add to its sonic bite. It’s a beast of an FM synth, but don’t worry, we’ve included factory presets from some of the industry’s best FM programmers so all you have to do is load it up, select your sound, and start playing.
- 64 algorithm FM synthesizer with sampled attacks, loopable envelopes and built-in effects.
- 150+ fully editable instrument sounds.
- Single page interface for fun and rewarding sound design.
- Dual mode visual display (waveform and spectrum views).
- Support for micro-tuning.
- Includes VST, AU, AAX and Standalone plugin formats for compatibility with all DAWs.
- Powerful struQture synth engine delivers synth strings, basses, leads, stabs, pads, effects and a whole lot more..
- Perfect for EDM, Hip Hop, Pop, Reggae, Film/TV/Game and other music styles.
OpZilla is available at “pay what you want” pricing with a minimum of $10 USD.
More information: 2getheraudio