2nd Sense Audio has updated its ReSample audio editor for Windows and Mac to version 1.0.2.
2nd Sense Audio presents ReSample, a sharpened tool aimed to edit, process and analyze audio, with its distinctive modern UI, powerful built-in processors and MacBook Pro Touch Bar support.
Changes in ReSample v1.0.2
- Time and Pitch processor: Fixed the hanging (hence not working) bug on some Windows machines.
- Time and Pitch processor: Improved time stretch sound quality by removing some sound imaging artifacts.
- Time and Pitch processor: Fixed the bug that the processor fails to follow the Loop command.
- General: Fixed the bug where Loop ends after several rounds of play when the whole file is being looped.
- General: Fixed the bug where the audio continues in the looping area after loop is off.
- General: Fixed the crash when waveform area is dragged to minimum height.
- General: Fixed the hanging bug when level meter is dragged to minimum height.
ReSample is available for purchase for $89 USD. A 25-day fully functional demo version for Mac OS X and Windows is available for download.
The update is free for all customers.