Harrison Consoles has released its new audio plugin 32C Channel, bringing the legendary Harrison 32C sound into any DAW.
The plugin combines 3 of Harrison’s most renowned processing elements into a single plugin with adjustable signal-flow: the 32C EQ, the 32C filters, and the Mixbus channel compressor.
For more than 45 years Harrison analog consoles have been a mainstay in studios around the world. The Harrison 32 Series was used on countless renowned albums, generating the sounds that we all carry in our hearts today.
The 32C Channel Plug-in is the latest high-end product from Harrison based on the original Harrison 32C analog console from 1975.
32C Channel features
- Fully cross format plugin that supports AAX, VST3, VST and AU.
- Features the legendary Harrison 32C four-band parametric equalizer with proportional Q bell and shelving curves on the high and low bands, and musical overlapping midrange bands.
- A High Pass and Low Pass filter section is included with a unique BUMP feature providing classic low end punch.
- Harrison’s innovative compressor with three different characters is also included. Selections for smooth compression, classic leveling, and fast limiting are provided.
- The signal path through the 32C Channel Plugin can be arranged via the routing section, providing the optimum signal flow for your project. You can quickly audition any processor, or combination of processors, in the chain.
- Input and output level controls are provided along with a VU style output meter for critical level management throughout.
The 32C Channel is available for purchase at Plugin Boutique for the introductory price of $49 USD until September 10th, 2021 (MSRP $89 USD).
More information: Harrison Consoles