Harrison Consoles has launched its new audio plugin 32C-VIP, an effect that offers a quick and easy way to enhance the quality of vocals or spoken voice recordings.
The plugin can be used for editing audio recordings or for processing signals in real-time.
“…a really clever tool for content makers who are not versed in sound… you can slam into that Limiter and it doesn’t fall apart. The KISS principle really works well… 32C VIP simplifies things down to the basic essence.” – Ian McLoughlin – Veteran Recording / Re-Recording Engineer
- Leveler for controlling the dynamic range of the audio signal.
- 32C High and Low-Pass Filters for cleaning up any unwanted frequencies.
- RTA with pre and post filter displays for visualizing the spectral characteristics of the processed signal.
- K-12 Output Meter that displays the level of overall output and helps keep the signal within the target range.
- Built-in limiter that prevents the output signal from clipping.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, 32C-VIP is on sale for the introductory price of $49 USD until October 29th, 2021 (regular $89 USD).
More information: Harrison Consoles