8Dio Productions has introduced its new Studio Vocals: Roula solo vocal series Kontakt instrument library featuring the unique voice of Roula Tsernou.
The library features authentic Eastern-Balkans-Greek Style Vocals, the deep sampled library captures her essence as a artist with unique new syllables, legatos, phrases and sustains. We recorded a range of one and two syllable short note articulations giving you a huge range of variations to build complex word-like formations. We also prepared a special patch for those who need legato articulations; it includes 7 different real-legato combinations which can be mixed for maximum versatility. They can also be combined like the short notes to achieve real word-like combinations that also utilise real legato.
If you want to add even more realism to your scores with this library, we have recorded over 700 Phrases that can easily be added and mixed with the rest of the library. As Roula uses a lot of Minor seconds or modal Eastern-like scales we grouped the phrases by wether they contained a minor or major third. Additionally there are unique phrases at different tempos and root notes such as 120BPM, 100BPM, 80BPM, D, C, G or A.
Finally those looking for a more classic approach we have recorded more standard sustain articulations, for example AH. As well as more complex sustains with more a flair, for example a sustain with a mordent.
Studio Vocals: Roula features
- Comprehensive cinematic studio solo voice featuring Roula Tsernou.
- Western, Balkan and Greek style solo vocal library.
- 7 individual true legato types.
- 18 advanced ornamental sustains.
- +700 tempo synced unique phrases.
- 5 sustains and 15 sustains with ornaments.
- Sequencer, effects and modulation options.
- 5 GB, 24bit/48kHz (2.57GB Lossless compression).
- Full retail version of Kontakt 5.7 or later required.
The sample library is on sale for the intro price of $128 USD until February 1st (regular $198 USD).
More information: 8Dio Productions