A.O.M. has announced the release of tranQuilizr G2, an equalizer effect plugin with eight fully configurable bands.
tranQuilizr G2 features
- Eight bands configurable as peaking, shelving, baxandall, cutting.
- Per-band channel setting: Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Band parameter covers from 1Hz to 50kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth.
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters: Minimum-Phase, Maximum-Phase, Conventional.
- Automatic Gain Compensation.
- M/S balance adjustment.
- Gain-Bandwidth interaction: Standard, Gentle, Focus, Hybrid.
- Totally rewritten over-sampler. (our fourth generation engine)
- Selectable Monitoring Channels: Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Multi-channel support.
- Dual spectrum analyzers: Graph and Belt-Shaped.
- Configurable mouse modifier key.
tranQuilizr G2 is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, priced at $149 USD. tranQuilizr users can crossgrade for $75 USD. A one-year license is available for $37 USD.
A.O.M. has also updated its plugins to version 1.10.0, including a workaround to avoid a problem that causes Samplitude to fail loading a project after the plugin’s parameter count gets decreased.
Additionally, Invisible Limiter G2 was updated to fix a problem where the K-weighting filter was unintentionally applied to the main signal line when the K-weighting setting is enabled.
More information: A.O.M.