A Tasty Pixel has announced a major update to its Loopy live-looping iOS app.
The update includes a big overhaul of the app’s sophisticated audio engine, bringing an entirely new level of audio quality, responsiveness, and audio hardware support.
Loopy is an app that brings live-looping, an innovative music creation technique previously limited to the realm of expensive hardware and complicated computer setups, to anyone with an iPad or iPhone. Furthermore, the app does it in style, with a sleek and tactile interface.
Changes in Loopy v2.3 / Loopy HD v1.2
- Multi channel audio interface support.
- Retina support (New iPad) [Loopy HD only].
- Big improvements in punch in/out interaction and track gestures, generally.
- Count-in quantize length setting.
- Toggle track sync via MIDI.
- SoundCloud update.
- Added Japanese localization, and updated Italian one.
- Many assorted interface and workflow improvements.
Loopy for iPhone is available for $2.99 USD; Loopy HD for iPad (Universal version of the app) is $7.99 USD.
More information: Loopy