AAS has released Lounge Lizard EP-3.
Once again, AAS rises the bar in the re-creation of the classic Rhodes™ and Wurlitzer™ electric pianos. Not only does Lounge Lizard EP-3 deliver the authentic tone of the originals but it also preserves their action and feel. Once you get your hands on Lounge Lizard, that elusive electric piano sound becomes a reality—you’ll be proppelled into inspirational space.
New in v3
- Presets – The brand new library fully exploits the refinements on offer and covers all your electric piano needs
- Effects – The high-end effect section has been extended with tremolo, wah, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb, and EQ—making Lounge Lizard a complete and self-contained electric piano solution
- Pickup model – Two pickup types are now available for a wider character range: electromagnetic (Rhodes™) and electrostatic (Wurlitzer™). In addition, scaling has been added for even volume across the entire keyboard
- Fork model – The new and improved Fork model adds upper harmonic content for an even more authentic sound
- Damper model – The improved Damper now closely interacts with the Fork and provides superb dynamic response
- Audio Recorder – The integrated audio Recorder captures inspired moments on the fly
- Micro-Tuning – Custom tunings are now possible with the added support for Scala files
Check the Applied Acoustic Systems for more information, demo version and mp3 sounds.