Ableton has released version 9.2.3 of its Live 9 music production software for Windows and Mac.
Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work.
Changes in Live v9.2.3
- Improvements and feature changes:
- Added control surface support for the Roland AIRA MX-1.
- Improved the performance for Ableton Devices on OS X.
- Bug fixes:
- Live could crash on Windows when changing sample rate when using certain ASIO drivers.
- MIDI Note Off messages could be skipped as a consequence of an audio drop out, resulting in hanging notes.
- CPU spikes leading to drop outs could occur when firing Clips, stopping Clips, Clip editing during playback, Clip scrubbing and when pressing the Back to Arrangement button.
- Live’s interface would respond slowly when the Display Zoom was set to a value other than 100% on OS X using the 32-bit version. This bug fix also improves scaled drawing performance on Windows 64-bit.
- Changes for Push:
- The step sequencer ‘Note Settings’ view could not be exited any more if accessed while in Hotswap mode.
The update is available as a free download for all owners of Live 9 Suite, Standard, Intro and Lite.