Abletunes has announced the release of its new RVRB algorithmic reverb plugin designed by producers for producers.
The reverb does not aim to emulate hardware, but to create a modern reverb tool for modern music production. It is capable of a wide range of natural and creative reverb sounds, from small rooms and studios to wide halls and modulated spaces.
Based on high-end algorithm, it delivers a wide range of reverb sounds, from small ambiences and rooms to wide halls and heavily modulated spaces.
Designed by producers for producers, RVRB is a versatile reverb plugin that comes packed with lots of innovative features for modern music production – Soft Attack, Tail Control, built-in compressor, Input and Damping EQs, and many more.
- Slick retina-ready and easy-to-use interface.
- Soft Attack knob that smoothens the initial transient of input signal to pick up the reverb from the body of the instrument/sound and reduce unpleasant smacks in the reverb tail.
- Tail Control knob that allows you to limit the length of the reverb tail by the input signal length. This helps you to create more controlled and creative reverb effect.
- Built-in compressor to make reverb tail more prominent and louder.
- Full-featured 4 band parametric equalizer for shaping the input signal.
- 4 band Damping equalizer that allows you not only to reduce high or low frequencies but also to cut certain frequencies to get an even more interesting reverb sound.
- Stereo width control for widening or narrowing the stereo image of the reverb.
- 12 reverberation algorithms ranging from basic rooms and studios to halls and plate.
- Real-time spectrum analyzers for both Input and Damping equalizers.
- 60+ Built-in presets for the most common instruments and sounds.
The VST3/AU plugin is available for $99 USD.
More information: Abletunes